Leading on the Edge
Extraordinary stories and leadership insights from the most extreme workplace on the planet
Signed copies available from Rachael's online store today!
Also available where all good books are sold.
In Leading on the Edge, successful business speaker and consultant Rachael Robertson shares the lessons she learned as leader of a year-long expedition to the wilds of Antarctica. Leading eighteen strangers around the clock for a full year—through months of darkness and with no escape from the frigid cold, howling winds and each other—Robertson learned powerful lessons about what real, authentic leadership is. Here, she offers a deeply honest and humorous account of what it takes to survive and lead in the harshest environment on Earth. What emerges from her account is a series of powerful and practical leadership lessons for business leaders and managers everywhere.
- Features practical leadership lessons that are particularly helpful for any leader who must get the best out of the team they’ve got
- Features solutions to many challenges common to all workplaces.
- Includes popular content from Rachael's keynote presentations, such as 'The Bacon War', 'No Triangles' and 'The Plane Crash'
- Includes real excerpts from Robertson’s personal journals through twelve months of leading in the most challenging environment in the world
- Written by a popular speaker and business leader who has appeared at more than 350 national and international conferences and events for a wide range of industries.
There were just too many photos to include in the book, so there are lots of extra photos and additional content on this website. These will be loaded up to coincide with the book's release.
Feel free to 'like' and 'share' content from this website with your friends.
If you are interested in having Rachael at your next event please visit www.rachaelrobertson.com
It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.